Your contribution will support the continued production of original content, analysis, and journalism covering a wide range of topics in sustainability, urbanism, and business. A highlight of some of our work in the past:
- An ongoing series on connected topics of transportation, infrastructure, and energy
- Journalism on climate adaptation and ecological restoration
- Coverage of Smart City topics and tech
- Advocacy, research, and outreach surrounding Michigan’s regional transit saga, partially with Detroit-based Transportation Riders United
- Producing original content for the Detroit Park City series on land use efficiency as it pertains to surface parking spaces
- Continuing to represent Detroit and the Rust Belt in statewide and national workgroups on energy, sustainability, and community development, and among national networks of leaders and professionals like the American Planning Association, Net Impact, Young Professionals in Transportation, and StartingBloc
Four tiers of donors represent more than a dozen US states and Canadian provinces.
While we appreciate any and all support, this is purely a thank-you list and does not imply any sort of endorsement from these individuals’ respective employers or affiliated organizations.