Your contribution will support the continued production of original content, analysis, and journalism covering a wide range of topics in sustainability, urbanism, and business. A highlight of some of our work in the past:
- An ongoing series on connected topics of transportation, infrastructure, and energy
- Journalism on climate adaptation and ecological restoration (by Vishva Nalamalapu)
- Coverage of Smart City topics and tech
- Advocacy, research, and outreach surrounding Michigan’s regional transit saga, partially with Detroit-based Transportation Riders United
- Producing original content for the Detroit Park City series on land use efficiency as it pertains to surface parking spaces
- Continuing to represent Detroit and the Rust Belt in statewide and national workgroups on energy, sustainability, and community development, and among national networks of leaders and professionals like the American Planning Association, Net Impact, Young Professionals in Transportation, and StartingBloc
Thanks to our four tiers of donors, who represent thirteen different US states and Canadian provinces:
“Complete Streets In Walkable Neighborhoods With Grade Separated Public Transit And Protected Bike Lane Level” Donors: Justin Brown (San Francisco, CA), David Hilbert (Philadelphia, PA), Zoe Hoster, MBA (Seattle, WA), Sean McAde (Virtuoso Design+Build, Detroit, MI), Raju Rayavarapu (Silver Spring, MD), and Omar Reyes (Detroit, MI), Justin Ströhm (St. Louis, MO), and Tim Swaddling (Windsor, ON).
“Walkable Neighborhood Level” Donors: Isabella Downes (Chicago, IL), Justin Fenwick (Detroit, MI), Tony Geara, PE (Detroit, MI), Jon Lemmond (New York, NY), Brian Vaughn, Nicole Wright (Sequim, WA), Calley Wang (Detroit, MI), and Rebecca Zorach (Chicago, IL).
“Sharrow Level” Donors: Martha Cavazos (Detroit, MI), Juanita Garcia (BIM For Better, Chicago, IL), Noel D’Eon (Windsor, ON), Ryan Michael Dinkgrave (Detroit, MI), Hillary Hamp, MBA (Charlotte, NC), Michael Hilden, PharmD (Grand Rapids, MI), Suzie Hill, MD (Worcester, MA), Kate Peterson Koch, CPDT-KA, (Calgary, AB, Canada), Ashley Lesser (Royal Oak, MI), Greg Mangan (Detroit, MI), “Maya,” Meredith Ann Marsh, LEED AP BD+C, PHIUS CPHC® (Pittsburgh, PA), Mike Pachulski (McKeesport, PA). Jane Patton (New Orleans, LA), Dhruti Patel (Chicago, IL), Dean Porter-Nelson (Minneapolis, MN), Corey Rowe (Rochester Hills, MI), Tim Swaddling (Windsor, Ontario), Adam Tauno Williams (Grand Rapids, MI), Alex Zorach, MS, MA (Newark, DE), and Cecile Zorach (Lancaster, PA).
While we appreciate any and all support, this is purely a thank-you list and does not imply any sort of endorsement from these individuals’ respective employers or affiliated organizations.